Thursday, January 02, 2014

Let's talk . . .

http://nokiareviewz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/nokia_2650-225x300.jpg
Goodbye Nokia 2650 red flip phone.

http://cdn.ndtv.com/tech/gadget/image/Samsung_Galaxy_Star.jpg
Hello white Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo . . .


I finally bought a new phone today. While at the mall I received a message from my telephone service provider informing me that there might be a better payment option. As I had the moron package (way overpriced for everything) I thought it might be a good time to talk to the Optimus people. There was no line at the phone store at the mall and I just went in to ask a question about my service and before you knew it I was saying good bye to my red Nokia.  It was such a cool phone and looked just like Captain Kirk's communication device in the original Star Trek series. I've had it for 8 or 9 years and it served me well but the technology has really developed since I bought my Nokia and now a phone is more than just a phone so an upgrade was in order. I'm grateful that I looked at the message and decided to act upon it.

Now, I need a training course in using my new Samsung. . .

No comments: