Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolution NOT Revolution. . .

Another new year, another revolution. . . sorry I mean resolution.

You've heard about it and no doubt read about it in magazines, but is it real or just another urban myth? Well, I'm going to take the time this year to explore the possibility and I will let you know what happens.

Along with all the good things that happened this year, there were a few unexpected "side effects" that I hope won't need a doctor to help correct (hahahaha). Never having been an "all or nothin" kind of gal I find it very interesting/disconcerting that my life is so unbalanced at the moment.

I'm hopeful that in 2008 I will find some proportion in my life and a happy medium between work and play. . .

Wishing YOU a year abundant with joy, good health, happiness, and love.

No comments: